Let's get you hired!
Tips to land the job:
- Schedule an interview for the earliest time available. The sooner you get in, the sooner you get hired.
- Do your research ahead of time. Google the address, figure out how you're going to get there, find parking, check out their menu, etc.
- Show up to the interview on time. If you can, arrive early!
- Dress professionally. Wear clothes that represent you but in a nice way.
- Bring your resume, if possible.
- Ask questions. Recruiters want to know you're interested and prepared.
- Use your manners. Thank the recruiter for their time and let them know you're excited for their follow up.
- If you haven't heard back, reach back out to the recruiter through Seasoned after 48 hours. Remind them you're still interested in the position and would love the opportunity.