Let's get you hired!
Tips to land the job:
- Schedule an interview for the earliest time available. The sooner you get in, the sooner you get hired.
- Do your research ahead of time. Google the address, figure out how you're going to get there, find parking, check out their menu, etc.
- Show up to the interview on time. If you can, arrive early!
- Dress professionally. Wear clothes that represent you but in a nice way.
- Bring your resume, if possible.
- Ask questions. Recruiters want to know you're interested and prepared.
- Use your manners. Thank the recruiter for their time and let them know you're excited for their follow up.
- If you haven't heard back, reach back out to the recruiter through Seasoned after 48 hours. Remind them you're still interested in the position and would love the opportunity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.